Where can I make changes to my schedule?
Planned holidays, blocking off a particular time slot, or any unavailability to your working schedule can easily be managed under the Custom Time Slots tab.
Follow the steps below to modify your Calendar;
1. Upon signing in, click on ‘ My Account’, then click ‘My Business’.
2. Go to your Calendar.
3. Click the second tab, 'Custom Time Slots', then click 'Add Date(s)'.
4. Depending on your work schedule, you can either;
- Disable appointments on a specific day or dates
- Disable appointments on a specific day or dates for certain time slots only
Say for example, you are out of office from August 10th to August 14th, simply enter the dates then tick ‘ Disable Appointments’.
5. Don;t forget to click 'Save Custom Time Slots'.
- You may disable appointments for any date by clicking on ‘ Add Date(s)’.
- If you are temporarily unavailable to work on selected hours only but can still accommodate appointments, click on ‘ + Single Time Slot’ -or- ‘+ Bulk Time Slots’ to disable these hours on your Calendar.
* Learn what Custom Fields can do in this article.