How do I allow different client types to book a session?
Now that your Therapist Profile is all set, it's time to create your first listing!
What is a Listing?
The image below shows what a finished Listing should look like.
2. On the Services tab, click Add a Product.
3. You can now edit your Listing. Please fill out all necessary information. Feel free to explore the page and navigate the contents - you can always go back and edit any information later on.
A. Product Data
- Product Name - For the purpose of consistency, please create a Listing according to the following types;
- Family therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy, and
- Couple therapy
- Product Listing - The platform assigns this code by default
- Is this a Booking Service Product? - Choose Yes
- Regular Price - Please be guided that your fee should be the same fee or a lower fee that you charge outside the platform. Read more about Fees on this article.
- Sale Price - This field is optional.
B. Post Content
The Post Content field allows you to write the complete description of your Listing. Your product description can make or break a potential booking.
Concisely convey what makes your services stand out by highlighting any information that is most relevant to your clients. Is your Listing better because of years of experience? Do you have clients willing to share testimonials? If necessary, don't be afraid to boast and get technical to earn your potential client's trust
C. Product Short Description
As mentioned, think of a Listing as a product catalog. You can type any information that will help your clients make the right decision. We encourage you to use short, easy-to-read sentences and paragraphs that avoid overly technical language.
D. Product Tags
These work in much the same way as hashtags on Twitter and Instagram and will make your listing more discoverable on the platform. Since our platform allows you to optimize your content via Wordpress, you have the opportunity to make your Listing stand out! We'll provide a more in-depth tutorial about SEO and Wordpress soon.
E. Product Image - Adding an image enhances the product description which makes it appealing for your potential clients. You can choose to add your professional photo - don't forget to smile! :)
F. Product Categories - You may ignore this field in the meantime.
G. Product Gallery - Photos help clients quickly understand the type of work you do. You can showcase photos of your office to help them perceive the atmosphere, upload exterior photos to help customers recognize your business as they approach from different directions, or pictures of your common area which gives them a feel for the ambiance and decor of your business.
Don't forget to click the 'Save' button once you're done!